The second annual College Debt & A Dream Scholarship is here! This semester, the winner will receive a shopping spree for dorm room essentials. To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a registered student of the University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Be a freshmen or transfer student for the Spring 2017 semester
- Come from a single parent household
- Currently are assigned to a dorm room
If you fit the criteria, please apply! The scholarship will have three questions in which you choose only one to respond to. The questions are:
- You are required to spend the next year of your life in either the past or the future. What year would you travel to and why?
- What is the root of all evil?
- You just received the proper funding to start any business you’d like. What business would you choose and why?
Answers must be a minimum of 500 words. Send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are due by February 13th, 2017. The winner will be notified during Homecoming Week. Thank you and good luck in your second semester!
College Debt & A Dream hats are still available in limited quantities, if you want to purchase go to www.stoopapparel.bigcartel.com.